WhatsApp is one such application that can be found on almost every Android and iOS user’s device. There’s no need to give an introduction to this application because it is the most-used and highest downloaded instant messaging and calling application around the world.
Just by using the internet, you can connect with anyone from any part of the world. Being able to send files is like the cherry on the cake but it does have some limitations too. To protect their servers from overload, there are restrictions over many features that might annoy some power users.
If you are among them, then consider using applications like YoWhatsApp that are a modified version of the official WhatsApp app. They offer quite a lot of features that can’t be found in the official WhatsApp app. So, give this post a read to know everything about the YoWhatsApp for Android.
YoWhatsApp Android Features
The official YoWhatsApp app is available only for Android devices because it is easier to install files from third-party sources on Android than on other operating systems. You can download the YoWhatsApp APK file, install it and enjoy using its advanced features to get the best out of WhatsApp. The number of features and modifications this app offers are endless but to name a few we have listed some of them below so you can know what this app is capable of:
- A status update can be sent with an unlimited characters limit.
- Privacy features to use WhatsApp anonymously.
- Can be used to download status and profile pictures of contacts.
- Support for all file types like ZIP, EXE, APK, etc.
- Use emoji of other keyboard apps on WhatsApp.
- Available in multiple languages for worldwide availability.
- Works with all types of Android devices.
- Apply different themes to individual chats.
- Use a built-in locker to put PIN or password lock on chats.
How To Use YoWhatsApp’s Updated New Version?
Using YoWhatsApp or literally, any other WhatsApp MOD application is very similar to the official WhatsApp app. The exact steps need to be followed to set up the application on your Android devices. If you want, then you can also use it with Android emulators if you are looking for YoWhatsApp for PC.
Once you’ve downloaded the YoWhatsApp APK file, open it and tap on Install. The process will finish in just a few seconds, then you can open the installation application. Provide your WhatsApp mobile number, enter the OTP and the registration will be done. Then you can start setting it up by going to the settings menu.
Advantages and Disadvantages of YoWhatsApp
We haven’t found any disadvantages in using apps like YoWhatsApp but there’s nothing perfect in this world. Yes, YoWhatsApp and all other apps like this have some cons that you might be aware of before downloading them. Below we have mentioned some of the good and bad things about the YoWhatsApp for Android, so give them a read if you are concerned about something related to this application:
- Works without root privileges.
- Hide blue ticks, double ticks, online status, etc.
- Use custom privacy settings for individual contact.
- Send automated replies without a WhatsApp Business account.
- No need to worry about the phone numbers getting banned.
- Send videos and files sized up to 700MB at once.
- Use two WhatsApp on one phone.
- WhatsApp won’t provide any support.
- There is no documentation or source code available.
There are multiple sources available on the internet to get the YoWhatsApp installation file but not all are safe. You must keep that in mind while searching for YoWhatsApp and that is why we have provided it on this page. The file is tested on our own devices with private numbers, so you can use it too without any worries.
As soon as a new YoWhatsApp update is released, we will update the download link with the latest version, so keep visiting this page to know about it. If you have any questions related to YoWhatsApp Android APK or you know something about it that we might have missed, then let us know about it via the comments below.