All official Windows 11 ISO files released so far can be downloaded from here. You can use these files with a pen drive or DVD to install Windows 11 on your device. Our staff has made sure to keep this page updated and new variants will be added as soon as they come out, so Bookmark just in case. Windows 11 is the most recent installment in the legacy operating system by Microsoft.
Being one of the only top 2 Most used OS’s, demand for this new flavor is high. You can download it directly from the links bellow and can also upgrade from Windows 10 using the ISO file. Make sure to check that your system meets the minimum requirements for Windows 11 (Check FAQ at the Bottom). Minimum 2 CPU Cores are required, along with TPM 2.0 which is mostly integrated into 8th Gen CPU. CPUs prior to 8th Gen are not officially supported but you can still install and Run Windows 11 with certain limitations depending on your hardware. You can download the ISO file and follow the tutorial arranged step-by-step bellow and create a bootable media like a pen drive or DVD to perform fresh installations. The same bootable drives can also be used to upgrade from earlier versions (e.g. Windows 7 to 11 or Windows 10 to 11 ).
Download Windows 11 ISO files
You can choose from any of the ISO files from bellow depending upon your language preference. Its notable to mention that Microsoft has made Windows 11 a 64-bit only Os, So there will not be a 32-bit version to download.
Download Windows 11 ISO (Direct download link)
Click/tap on any link bellow to Initiate the download. Sizes of each ISO files are mentioned alongside them. Make sure to check your data limitations in case you are using mobile data.
Windows 11 Download
lick on any of the links above and once your download completes, you will be ready to install Windows 11 on your Computer. Note : Each ISO contains following versions of Windows 11 :
- Windows 11 Home
- Windows 11 Home N
- Windows 11 Home Single Language
- Windows 11 Education
- Windows 11 Education N
- Windows 11 Pro
- Windows 11 Pro Education
You can choose any one of them to install in your computer.
Download and Install Windows 11 ISO With Media Creation Tool
- Media Creation Tool is a utility that Microsoft themselves have issued using which you can easily download your desired Windows 11 version and create a bootable drive with it. Download the Windows 11 Media Creation tool and then run the file.
- You will now be shown a License agreement which you can read and continue the process
- Now in the next screen, it is recommended to uncheck “Use the recommended options for this PC” if you are planning to install the OS on some other computer.
- In the next menu, choose “ISO file” and tap on next
- Now select the folder Where you would like to store the ISO file on your device
Following all the steps mentioned will get you the ISO file. Now, you can create a bootable drive from it using the steps mentioned bellow.
How to Create bootable Windows 11 drive
This is a mandatory step in order to install the ISO file downloaded from the links mentioned. An external bootable device containing the ISO required, which can either be a Pen Drive or a DVD. For simplicity’s sake, we will be going through the bootable pen drive method. Read the steps carefully to ensure a successful installation. Note : Back up your data before installation commences as this will format the drives which will erase all existing data.
- Download and install Rufus, which is a tool to create bootable flash drives.
- Plug in a USB pen drive (At least 8 GB)
- Run Rufus program. Select the correct USB flash drive (the pend rive you plugged in) from the drop-down menu under Device. Then, click Select under Boot selection and navigate to the
- downloaded Windows 11 ISO file. Leave the rest of the settings to their default values and click Start.
- This will take a few minutes and once its done, the ready bar will turn green.
This will mark preparation of a bootable flash drive. Now, all its left for you to use this flash drive to install Windows 11 on your computer.
Install Windows 11 using ISO image file
The installation method will be same as earlier versions. You can choose to not enter product key as you can purchase it separately and enter it after installation. Not using a product key will not affect your experience in a major way.
- Make sure your system meets the minimum hardware requirements
- Keep the recently prepared bootable flash drive connected and restart/power on your PC
- Go to the boot menu using F12, F10, or Esc button (will vary depending on hardware)
- Select External USB drive to boot from the bootable USB
- All the steps mentioned should lead you to this screen :
- Select your preferred settings, tap next and click on “Install Now” on the follow up screen
- On the next screen, click I don’t have a product key. Even if you do have one, you can activate the product later after installation.
- Now, select the desired edition of Windows 11 you want to install
- Now, you can read the agreement then check on the acceptance checkmark and tap next in order to continue the installation.
- Next, you need to create the partitions on your hard drive. Once done, select the volume you wish to install the operating system on and click Next.
- This will take a few minutes and your device may reboot a few times during this process. Once its done, you will see the setup menu.
- Select all your preferred options and keep tapping on “next”.
Do I Need To Purchase Windows 11 ?
How long Will It Take To Install Windows 11
What Are The Minimum System Requirements
Note : Keep in mind that these are the official requirements. You can technically still run the OS on lower end systems with UEFI, its just that it will work with limitations.